Company & Commercial
The commercial world is in a state of constant flux and excitement. We regularly see new forms of business structures, new ways of executing and financing business, and new entrepreneurial ingenuity.
The expanding boundaries of commercial law and regulatory compliance means that our commercial lawyers need to be clear in their thinking, complete in their understanding, competent in their advice and comprehensive in the execution of their clients’ instructions. We make sure that we have the technical skills required to piece together the puzzle of commercial objectives and legal requirements so as to deliver the outcome you seek.
Out of the box
No two transactions are ever identical. Your goal may appear straightforward but matters are often not quite as easy as they seem. We are here to help you through the complexities.
You come to us for solutions to the legal difficulties and this often requires out-of-the-box thinking on our part. We make this our goal.
Ask us about…
The following is a brief list of the types of matters handled by our commercial lawyers.
- Formation of companies, LLPs and LPs
- Shareholders’ and members’ agreements
- Partnership structures, admissions, retirements and dissolution
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Private equity (venture capital), buy-outs and buy-ins
- Bank and private finance and securitisation
- Mergers and demergers
- Company and business acquisitions and disposals
- Equity reconstructions and reorganisations
- Commercial contracts
- Terms of sale, purchase, and supply
- Invoice discounting and factoring arrangements
- Credit, leasing, hire and debt management
- Commercial agency and distribution agreements
- Sponsorship, branding and merchandising
- Data protection